YouTube
LinkedIn
Instagram

I need your help!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      ClydeBrunetti
      Participant

I am here first time I need the help of you to tell me how to join the contest in this website contest. Because I like to join the contest which is any type because I like this beneficial essay writing competition even they are about gamer and about to anime cartoon animations. I am contestant in many contest. So please help to me join the contest.

harrywaldron
      Participant

A committed TURTLE can win the race against the over-confident HARE

This proverbial story illustrates that commitment is perhaps one of the most important factors for success (esp.among the 5 Cs ) … As Nike commercial reflects, sometimes there is a need to “just do it” — when it comes to grateful actions or acknowledgement” … Without commitment, we simply have good thoughts that will not materialize into action … Finally, we must go the distance — even when the ODDs are against us 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by harrywaldron.
      jgtrela
      Participant

How about:

Obligation or Dedication: How do you see your commitment to your people?

harrywaldron
      Participant

A few ideas, as commitment involves a “Just Do it” type approach to “seal the deal” among the 5 C’s

1. COMMITMENT is the driving force that puts gratitude into ACTION
      2. COMMITMENT allows our inner gratitude to be felt by others
      3. COMMITMENT allows grateful ideas & plans to become real
        JudyUmlas
        Keymaster

Harry, these are great action statements to drive forth our commitment to Grateful Leadership wherever we are! Thanks for posting them.

TKiley
      Participant

I’ve been thinking about this since you asked for a catch phrase.  How bout this one?

“A commitment to acknowledge is a commitment to yourself, your team and to the world around you.”

JudyUmlas
        Keymaster

That’s a lovely tag line! Marketing needs a brief title for the actual presentation. Thanks for submitting this idea and I totally agree with what you said. Best, Judy

Heather
      Participant

Hi here is my ideas for the 5 C’s presentation

“Grateful Commitment”

“Grateful and Committed”

“Thankful and Committed”

Heather Wiggins

JudyUmlas
        Keymaster

Nice ideas, Heather! I really like “Grateful Commitment” a lot. But I’m still looking at others that are coming in. Thanks so much!

Dov King
      Participant

Hi Judy,

Here are my suggested titles for, what is going to be, and AMAZING presentation about the 5th C, Commitment:

Does Commitment start with C or YOU (get it, u? LOL)

Do You Have the Equipment to Show Your Commitment?

Can You Commit to Commitment?

JudyUmlas
        Keymaster

Nice entries, Dov! I like the one about Commitment starting with the “C or the U” but am not sure people will get it without the explanation. But it has possibilities! Let’s keep these entries coming!

JudyUmlas
      Keymaster

Hi Friends and Colleagues!

I am set to deliver a Grateful Leadership presentation for the upcoming, 15th Annual International Project Management Day (IPMDay) Online Global conference in November, 2018. It will focus on the 5th C of Acknowledgment, Commitment. What we say in the poster of the 5 Cs about this is:

“Once you witness the benefits of grateful appreciation, see your people come alive, take more initiative and work with passion and engagement, Committing yourself to being a Grateful Leader and acknowledging people from your heart and spirit becomes easy and logical.”

So now I need a catchy, interest-attracting title for this presentation. I found one for  my presentation about the third C, or Courage a while back: “From Cowardly Lion to Lion Hearted Leader.”

Please give me any and all ideas you have for such title. The one I choose will win one of you a prize: an autographed copy of any of the 3 books I wrote, an hour of personal coaching, a license to participate in the 7 hour Grateful Leadership On Demand course, or a free pass to IPMDay 2018!

Please send me your submissions right away! My presentation should be going up on the IIL website (https://www.iil.com/international-project-management-day/) right away! When I see one that feels and looks right, I will just go with it! So there’s no official entry submission date.

Hope to “see” you at the next live Q&A session – these are really great!  Best, Judy

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial