YouTube
LinkedIn
Instagram

Introduction

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      harrywaldron
      Participant

Dear Rich – we welcome you to Center for Grateful Leadership 🙂  Being in IT field myself, I enjoyed the article recently published by IIL & sharing a copy below.  It embodies CGL concepts & many best practices of past leadership teachers

This excellent article from the IIL blogs shares how positive change start from role models & culture established by the leaders themselves

https://blog.iil.com/rich-sheridan-change-begins-with-you/

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by harrywaldron.
      JudyUmlas
      Keymaster

Hi Rich! It’s a pleasure to “see” you in the Center for Grateful Leadership! I’m thrilled that you are doing a Keynote presentation at our upcoming “Leadership and Innovation” Online global conference and that you have also joined our community of practice.  Your presentation will be a real inspiration, and I know your message aligns so well with ours of Grateful Leadership. In fact, I’m hoping you can be one of our special guest presenters on a monthly webinar. I think our members would really love your message. Please feel free to contribute to our community! And let me know which month you want to present at! 🙂  Hope I’m not putting you on the spot, but I just can’t resist the great combination of Joy and Gratitude. The world truly needs both!

MenloPrez
      Participant

Hi all:

My name is Rich Sheridan and I am CEO and Chief Storyteller at Menlo Innovations, a software design and development firm in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We were founded in 2001 to “end human suffering in the world as it relates to technology.” We want to return joy to technology. To do so we crafted a very unique culture and the practices to support that culture. Our approach is intriguing enough that over 3,000 people per year come from all over the world just to see it. Some stay for 2 hours, others for up to 5 days learning about what it takes to build an intentionally joyful culture. Our story became so compelling that Portfolio Books at Penguin asked my to write two books, Joy, Inc. – How We Built a Workplace People Love (2013), and Chief Joy Officer – How Great Leaders Elevate Human Energy and Eliminate Fear. I now spend considerable time traveling the world speaking about joy in the context of business.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by MenloPrez. Reason: Typo
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial