YouTube
LinkedIn
Instagram

Welcome to all the new CGL Members!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      RNevin
      Participant

I’m happy to announce that we have 96 new members (and counting!) from IPM Day participants!! This is excellent growth and hopefully all of you will contribute, and join our monthly sessions! (Which may be my favorite part of CGL).

So welcome everyone!

JudyUmlas
      Keymaster

A warm and heartfelt welcome to all of the new members of our Center for Grateful Leadership — we are thrilled that you are here. Many of you joined once you learned about this “make-a-difference group” as part of IPMDay 2017. This active community is committed to bringing the Grateful Leadership model into workplaces, communities, government and even into their own families! We are eager to meet each new member, and invite you to introduce yourself in response to this new topic. Tell us what drew you to join us! Tell us about yourself, and your “grateful journey” — whether you are at the beginning, middle, or you are already an active practitioner of this leadership model.

Let us know if there is something you would like to contribute on a either a one time or a regular basis to this site, as many of our members have chosen to do. Check out the Member Article page to see our regular features. Let us know if there is something we can do for you or your organization. And I hope you will all view my IPMDay presentation on Conscious Grateful Leadership — it will give you a real sense of what is going on with this community of practitioners and how you might participate.

And be sure to join us for the next live Q&A session on Wednesday, November 29th at 2:00 pm ET. Feel free to email me directly at any point at judy.umlas@iil.com,  and we are all grateful for your participation in this exciting initiative!

With gratitude,

Judy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial